Why should you choose TruBiotics?
Discover the TruBiotics Advantage.
One of the most researched combinations of probiotic strains supporting both digestive and immune health
An important factor in choosing a probiotic supplement is that it has well researched types of good bacteria that are proven to help support digestive and immune health.*
- TruBiotics has a proprietary blend of two strains Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 and Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5 – which are one of the most researched combinations of probiotic strains.
- Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus are two of the most commonly found types of good bacteria in the gut and are important for both digestive and immune health support.*
Survives the GI tract
Not all strains have the same survivability in your gut. Once the probiotics are in your gut they help replenish the other good bacteria to help maintain overall digestive balance. If they don’t survive in the GI tract they can’t effectively support digestive health.*
- The probiotic strains in TruBiotics are proven to survive the Gl tract. The BB-12 strain in TruBiotics has one of the best survivability rates in the GI tract among all probiotic strains.
Proven Stability until Expiration Date
Another important factor when choosing a probiotic supplement is its stability until the date of expiration.
- TruBiotics has TruPreserve® designed to safeguard the live and active probiotics. When stored as directed, TruPreserve® protects the probiotics from light, heat, moisture and air to ensure stability until the product’s expiration date.
- TruBiotics identifies the number of live bacteria on its label unlike some other leading probiotic supplements that specify what is added during manufacturing. Identifying the number of live bacteria guarantees that you get the labeled amount of probiotics in each capsule up to the date of expiration.